Noble Hops Gastropub
SE Corner of Lambert Lane & La Cañada
1335 W. Lambert Lane
Oro Valley, AZ 85737
Sun - Thu 11 A.M. - 11 P.M.
Fri & Sat 11 A.M. - 12 A.M.
Happy Hour 2 P.M. - 6 P.M.
& Sun - Thu: 10 P.M. - Close
Bar Hours 11 A.M. - Last Call
- Fish and Chips (Brown Ale)
- 17Beer battered cod over crispy potato wedges and sweet and spicy coleslaw served with malt vinegar aioli and grilled lemon wedges.
- Greek Salmon (Belgian Ale)
- 22 Greek spiced salmon resting on a bed of herbed quinoa with cucumber tapenade and topped with a tomato raisin relish, feta cheese, tzatziki, and reduced balsamic.
- Seared Diver Scallops (IPA)
- 25 Seared diver scallops with a ginger beet gastrique topped with roasted red pepper foam, served with sautéed fennel risotto and fresh micro greens.
- Blackened Calamari Tostadas (Pilsner)
- 17 Blackened calamari, sliced thin and resting on fried wontons topped with mango and jalapeno salsa, shredded cabbage, served alongside banana fritters.
- Mediterranean Lamb Shanks (Stout)
- 21 Tender braised lamb shank over fluffy herbed couscous pilaf with tomatoes resting in a Mediterranean spiced lamb jus and topped with a mint and shallot gremolata.
- Bleu Strip Steak (IPA)
- 25 A hand cut 10 oz. prime New York strip steak with a Roquefort crème and candied sweet and sour shallots served with horseradish mashed potatoes.
- Northern Orchard Duck (Belgian Ale)
- 23 Pan seared duck breast sliced and topped with a roasted cherries and sage compote layered atop roasted fennel risotto.
- Bangers and Mash (Brown Ale)
- 19 Three British bangers grilled and resting on a bed of fluffy horseradish mashed potatoes topped with rich caramelized onion red gravy.
- Caprèse Portobello Burger (Pale Ale)
- 12A grilled marinated Portobello cap topped with sliced tomato, fresh mozzarella, basil, and balsamic caramelized onions.
- Cubano (Red Ale)
- 12Flat Iron grilled bread filled with Cuban roasted pork, shaved ham, pickles, mustard and melted Swiss cheese.
- Pork Bánh Mí (Pilsner)
- 14A soft baguette filled with tender shredded pork, topped with sweet ginger glaze, diced cucumbers, spicy pickled carrots, red onion and cilantro served with chili oil.
- Porter Soaked Cheddar Bacon Jam Burger (IPA)
- 13Chargrilled ground chuck topped with sweet and salty bacon jam, smoked aioli, and melted porter soaked cheddar cheese.
- Spicy Bleu Raspberry Burger (Pale Ale)
- 12Chargrilled choice ground chuck topped with melted gorgonzola, fire roasted jalapenos, and raspberry gastrique.
- Small Plates
- Bar Chips (IPA)
- 6Homemade seasoned kettle chips with shaved celery, chopped cherry tomatoes, and creamy Roquefort dressing with gorgonzola crumbles.
- Buttery Bavarian Pretzels (Brown Ale)
- 9Two fresh baked, soft buttered pretzels served with creamy Irish cheddar beer sauce and Champagne stone ground mustard.
- Roasted Garlic Hummus (Blonde Ale)
- 10 A creamy blend of chickpeas, tahini paste, lemon, and roasted garlic served with herb dressed mixed greens, roasted red peppers, marinated olives and herb toasted pita points.
- Greek Frites (IPA)
- 9Flashed fried potatoes tossed with Greek seasoning, drizzled with a citrus garlic aioli and finished with feta crumbles and freshly chopped parsley.
- Spring Roasted Marrow (Pale Ale)
- 11Roasted beef marrow, sourced from locally owned Dickman’s Meat and Deli, topped with roasted almonds and a golden raisin confít served with browned ghee, Burgundy salt and grilled baguette.
- Spicy Thai Mussels (Belgian Ale)
- 12 Prince Edward Island mussels steamed in a flavorful spicy red curry broth, with coconut, lime, roasted peanuts and freshly chopped cilantro served with grilled Bành Mì Tay Bread.
- Pork and Peppers Tapas (Red Ale)
- 13Sweet and mildly spicy peppadew peppers stuffed with Spanish braised pork, shaved manchego cheese resting over Romesco aioli and served with marinated olives.
- Chef's Board(IPA)
- 21A daily selection of artisan cheeses, cured meats, seasonal fruits, olives, flavored whipped butters and artisan breads.
- Ahi Bõdo(Pilsner)
- 25A Japanese blue fin raw ahi tuna tasting board consisting of ahi poke salad, ahi tossed with ginger and roasted jalapenos, and ahi sashimi over avocado with cucumber and fish roe served with wasabi, pickled ginger, edamame and roasted macadamia nuts.
- Citrus Quinoa Salad (Blonde Ale)
- 13Herbed quinoa topped with shaved radishes, shaved asparagus, orange wedges, sweetened grapefruit, shaved shallots, almonds, and fresh micro greens drizzled with an orange lemon infused olive oil.
- Seared Ahi Salad (Hefeweizen)
- 16Grilled sesame crusted ahi tuna resting on a bed of tossed spring greens topped with pickled carrots, shaved red onion, roasted red peppers and sliced avocado drizzled with a sweet ginger and soy vinaigrette and topped with fried wontons and macadamia nuts.
- Goat Cheese and Watermelon (Pale Ale)
- 13Herbed goat cheese and fresh watermelon topped with cucumber, pickled watermelon rind, fresh micro greens and basil studded with balsamic pearls and finished with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Roquefort Wedge Salad (IPA)
- 10Crisp iceberg lettuce topped with cherry tomatoes, shaved red onion and bacon, topped with tangy Roquefort bleu cheese dressing.
- Specials and Desserts
All turf entrees are served with Chef's daily vegetables
Complemented with your choice of flash fried fries, crisp sweet potato fries, herbed potato crisps, or a side salad. All burgers may have their brioche bun substituted for a gluten free bun. GF
In addition to these menu selections your server will describe our chef’s specials such as salads, flatbreads, pastas and entrees.
Our daily dessert specials are all house made.
- Classic Eggs
- Duck Eggs Benedict
- 18Grilled sourdough baguette topped with herb marinated hot house tomatoes, sliced duck breast and two
poached eggs, drizzled with rich and buttery Hollandaise Tomáte. Served with rustic roasted potatoes.
- Baked Eggs with Herbs
- 11Two eggs baked in a cast iron skillet with Swiss cheese fondue and freshly chopped chives and thyme. Served
with grilled sourdough points.
- Steak and Eggs Béarnaise
- 18A tender herb marinated Bistro cut steak topped with two fried eggs and resting in a mere of Béarnaise Tomáte.
Served with rustic roasted potatoes.
- Classic English Breakfast
- 12Two eggs cooked to order, rustic roasted potatoes, and a choice of bacon or traditional British bangers.
- On the Sweeter Side
- The Belgian Waffle
- 13A golden brown Belgian waffle topped with lemon curd, whipped crème fraiche, and blueberry compote.
- Drunken Toast
- 14Vanilla bourbon battered sourdough French toast griddled and drizzled with a raspberry and burgundy syrup
then topped with whipped crème fraiche.
- The Orchards Flapjack
- 13Buttery whole grain pancakes topped with fresh apple compote, cinnamon whipped crème and toasted granola
- Al'a Carte
- Two eggs cooked to order - 4
- Side of fruit - 4
- British Banger Sausages - 6
- Applewood Smoked Bacon - 5
- Rustic Breakfast Potatoes - 4
Executive Chef Jamie Eldredge
Sous Chef Mario Ferrari
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry or seafood or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness.