Noble Hops Gastropub
SE Corner of Lambert Lane & La Cañada
1335 W. Lambert Lane
Oro Valley, AZ 85737
Sun - Thu 11 A.M. - 11 P.M.
Fri & Sat 11 A.M. - 12 A.M.
Happy Hour 2 P.M. - 6 P.M.
& Sun - Thu: 10 P.M. - Close
Bar Hours 11 A.M. - Last Call
- Small Plates
- Hopped Up
- 15Pan seared frog legs, resting in a garlic, lemon and white wine butter sauce finished with freshly chopped parsley and grilled sourdough wedges.
- Butternut Squash Arancini
- 11Seasonal sausage wrapped in creamy butternut squash and parmesan risotto, lightly breaded and fried resting on a bed of mixed greens and drizzled with cinnamon and cayenne honey.
- Rustic Roasted Bone Marrow
- 11Slow roasted beef marrow topped with herbed bread crumbs and drizzled with a rosemary and garlic infused brown butter, served with toasted baguette points.
- Greco Frites
- 8Flash fried potatoes tossed with Greek seasoning and drizzled with a citrus garlic aioli then topped with feta cheese and fresh parsley.
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 10Traditional hummus of creamy chickpea puree, tahini paste, garlic and roasted red pepper topped with a lemony olive tapenade and served with herb toasted pita points.
- Steamed Mussels Provence
- 10Mussels steamed with garlic, white wine, and butter then finished with Provençal herbs and shaved fennel, served with grilled sourdough wedges.
- Bavarian Pretzels
- 9Buttery Bavarian pretzels served with creamy Irish cheddar beer sauce and Champagne stone ground mustard.
- Grilled Artichokes
- 10Tender grilled artichokes stuffed with shaved parmesan and drizzled with a hint of white truffle oil, served with citrus garlic aioli and grilled lemon wedges.
- Chef's Board
- 21A daily selection of artisan cheeses, cured meats, seasonal fruits and nuts, and artisan breads.
- Farmhouse Salad
- 12Pearl barley, sliced English cucumbers, shaved fennel, chopped kale, charred Spanish onions, golden beets, crumbled gorgonzola with a roasted tomato and garlic vinaigrette.
- The Kale Caesar
- 10Fresh chopped kale with blistered cherry tomatoes, white anchovies, parmesan crisps and drizzled with a lemony Caesar dressing.
- Classic Wedge
- 10Crisp iceberg lettuce with blistered cherry tomatoes, crisp bacon crumbles, gorgonzola crumbles, drizzled with a lemon vinaigrette.
- Pomme de Terre Salad
- 11Grilled and chilled thick Yukon gold potato slices, crisp prosciutto chips, arugula, spinach, baby greens, sliced egg and fried capers drizzled with a mustard, dill, and tarragon vinaigrette.
- Sushi Roll Salad
- 15A pan seared Ahi tuna steak resting on a bed of baby greens with toasted macadamia nuts, grilled cucumber, and thinly sliced avocado, then drizzled with a sweet ginger and soy vinaigrette and topped with crispy fried wontons.
- Noble Entrees
- The Stone Ground Sideways Rabbit
- 29Slow braised rabbit served with a Scotch ale and Champagne stone ground mustard crème served atop herb roasted fingerling potatoes and topped with a fresh micro-green salad.
- The Wired Heifer
- 25A 21 day dry aged, 16 oz, bone in beef rib chop, coffee crusted and pan seared, served alongside horseradish mashed potatoes and topped with a cinnamon and rosemary infused Burgundy reduction.
- The Farmer's Fowl
- 22Pan seared duck breast drizzled with an herb infused cranberry and pomegranate reduction, sliced and layered over creamy butternut squash risotto.
- The Moroccan Salmon
- 21Moroccan spiced salmon, blackened, and topped with a mango, red pepper chutney served atop a pearl barley pilaf and finished with a baklava toasted oat crumble.
- The Drei Würste
- 17A trio of sausages resting atop buttery pan fried German spaetzle and served with a tangy schnitzel crème and braised cabbage.
- The Italian Gourd
- 17The Italian Gourd 17 Roasted spaghetti squash tossed with fresh pomodoro sauce and topped with two crispy falafel balls, then drizzled with basil oil and finished with parmesan cheese.
- 10Corned beef topped with sauerkraut, Russian dressing and Swiss cheese on grilled rye bread.
- Black and Bleu Burger
- 11A peppercorn crusted patty topped with gorgonzola crumbles, roasted red pepper aioli and crispy fried onion strings.
- Wisconsin Bacon Jam Burger
- 11Chargrilled patty topped with sweet and salty bacon jam, smoked aioli and melted Wisconsin cheddar cheese.
- Flightless Bird Burger
- 15Tender grilled ostrich patty topped with a bacon fig jam, goat cheese, arugula, and roasted garlic aioli.
- Fire Roasted Panini
- 12Grilled focaccia bread slathered with a roasted red pepper aioli and filled with a trio of grilled portobello mushrooms, zucchini and red onion, and topped with creamy brie cheese.
- Specials and Desserts
Served with Chef's daily vegetables
Complemented with your choice of flash fried fries, crisp sweet potato fries, herbed potato crisps, or a side salad. All burgers may have their brioche bun substituted for a gluten free bun.
In addition to these menu selections your server will describe our chef’s specials such as salads, flatbreads, pastas and entrees.
Our daily dessert specials are all house made.
Executive Chef Jamie Eldredge
Sous Chef Danielle Foltz
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry or seafood or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness.